Friday 18 October 2013

I'm back..

Hello blogger! Lama tidak singgah-singgah blog ni..
Sorry for my lazy attitude mau buka blog. hehehe..

Last month, kami habis suda on examination kami(me and schoolmate). hehehe.. Im really free now~
However we are still on our PBS -,- cepat-cepatlaaaa habis.. Hmmh.. In a couple months soon, I'll be going to Form 3. Turn to 15 years old. Wahh rasa tuaa oh sudahh.. huhuhu..Then, we'll be having PBSMR.. Woahwoahwoahhh... 4 subjects.. Bahasa, English, Science & Mathematics. Languages subjects I bet I can score A but Math and Science? I'll put my effort on it!!!

School is just about to end. I mean we will having our long period holidays.. Rasa-rasanya mau cuba kerja lah.. Apa mau buat di rumah kan.. Well I'm that kind of kid that loves to-not-stuck in the house! Heeeee~ Nowadays people call who stuck in the house without doing a thing ''No Life'' yeah. No life. I don't like it. I must do something. Kerjaaaa. Yeaaahaaaaaa.. But I'm not sure what will I going to do.. Well I'm just 14.. The adult mesti pandang rendah ni..Maybe they will say ''Ohh.. kau budak 14 tahun.. reti buat apa? Tahan ka mau kerja? Ohhoouuu..'' :/ Risau jugalah... Tapi ada juga classmates yang biasa sudah kerja ni and banyak kawan akan kerja cuti 2 bulan ni. Yeahhhh mau cari pengalaman.. I'm the kind of girl yang suka cari pengalaman baru and jadi different from other people! ^^

Well apa pun plan kita, kita serahkan sama Tuhan.. Biar lah apa kita buat tu berkenan sama Dia kann..
Soo sampai sini sejaa.. Tataaaaaaa~
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment