Saturday 10 December 2016

Undercut! ( update )


Just a few hours after I posted the last entry, bangun pagi direct shave balik my hair. ofc momsy yang tolong buat. actually sy decide utk kasi pendek since tumbuh panjang sudah & kasi tambah tinggi tu undercut but then momsy did like this.

oh oh i forgot to mention one more golden tips about undercut
11) Pilih nombor card untuk machine for an example 1,2,3 or 4 untuk pastikan length rambut yang sesuai.
like mine, at first sy guna 2 & 1. but yang di gambar above 0 & 1 + gunting.
since my hair cepat tumbuh so it's no regret for using 0 a.k.a besi mesin gunting rambut tu.

short entry for today cause honestly my mood lately 'wavy' (due to hormone kot. trust me.) 
so tataaaaa good night !

ohyah, other than my new hair kunun kunun, sy pun berjaya buat header baru untuk ni blog. wkwkw awal awal sudah expose muka. ( because i know the fact that no one knows me and my blog & if theres anyone out there yang tau ni blog, jarang jarang juga dorang cek or they even might forgot about this. *yakin wkwkw)
#yakinitupentingbah
#koyakinsyak

Onceeeeee again, good night!
11:47pm






No comments:

Post a Comment