Thursday 25 January 2018

Few hours left

...for COLLEGE LIFE!

COLLEGE LIFE

a freaking COLLEGE LIFE...

believe it or nah. i was going to sit for my UPSR on the first day i wrote this blog and today it has been like 7 years? and few more hours left for COLLEGE. well i got a lot of things happened in my mind and i really need to pour it all out somewhere . i guess that's why im still writing. 

so i decided not to tell anyone about entering college because i dont think people need to know everything i do where ive been what ive been thru what course im taking because that's just my comfortable point. unless they ask for me? lol what am i talking about ?

but seriously, my circle is really small and tight. and i love how private my life is. i dont really like to expose myself you know. have you been thinking the same thing? currently i only have whatsapp, the only place people could get in touch with me and of course only those who truly have a thought about me.

whatever. 

so talking about college, it's just so nerve racking. im freaking nervous about what environment im going to put myself into. and i think that is the only thing i concerned about rather than my study. wow-whuttttt? 

writing about this just make me get butterflies in my stomach.

im going to be okay. 
everything will be fine.
i will get thru this.
😬


adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment