Friday 11 November 2016

Bittersweet as Form 5 student

Well hello everyone!
Hows ya doin?

First of all, i wud like to take this opportunity to give a big applause and congratulations to the new America President, Donald Trump!


🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
wuhuuu sememangnya unexpected election.

Lol.

Kidding peps! Hello blog, hello readers, hello visitors! Happy blessed day.

Tbh, hari ni menandakan berakhirnya minggu pertama utk......SPM!! Wow man 😱 pejam celik pejam celik im now SPM candidate kan. If u go thru my blog, u will know my examinations life started from UPSR, PT3 and now SPM. I dont expect any beautiful results for me but lets dont talk about this, aye? (nantinanti bru sy share ok? 👌)

Now, whts with my title "bittersweet as form 5 student"? Sememangnya im encountering this era which u feel excited for passing the big exam and bitter for knowing that youll be leaving your school life, esp your friends!!

So, since i realized that theres only few more days left for us to see each other, sy bawa camera sy straight one week for capturing moments together and recorded videos. I promise to myself, to do some editing and will be posted it here. (Tahun depan laaa ah since my laptop under maintenance.)  💻💻💻

💝💝💝
Im a grateful student and a classmate to everyone in 5Proactive 2016. Tho some of us barely talk but i see you and you got special place in my heart and my mind. Not to forget, my most honourable teachers, Tcr Chong & Tcr Morrien for shaping us and loving us as your own anak anak monkeys 😊🐒🐵


THANKYOU FOR THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES.
(picture above was taken during our Form 5 Students Appreciation day)


Oh anyway, Im goin to sit for the most killer subjects next week, 🔪🔪🔪🔪 (i dont want to mention those subjs here. mau igt nama pun bikin gagar) but yeah pray for the best.

"Ora et labora!"
💕💕💕💞

No comments:

Post a Comment