Monday 21 May 2018

Define Beauty

Hello folks! Another thought another post! πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’†

So I would like to ask you a question, what a ''beauty'' word truly define when it comes to a woman?
Personality? Figure? Outer looks? 

There's so many answers and opinions and I thought I would like to share it here (as my own reminder as well.) You know it is important to have our own standard of beauty as it is our own life principles. Better you, better people, better environment, right?


My definitions for Beauty.
1)For attractive lips, speak words of kindness" speak only when needed. listen more.

2) "For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people" or even in the midst of turbulence, ya people.

3) Seek God.  Bow down.

4) Be educated. Seriously an educated woman is really sexy and attractive. 

5) Stay focus

6) Personality. Different people different personality. 

7) Good vibe. ❣

8) No hate, just love. πŸ’Ÿ

9) Life balance. We all know that no one is perfect. But balance is nice enough. Which means that you know your own strength as well as your weakness therefore you are able to hold on to your own life. 

10) "For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry."

11) "The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives and the passion that she shows."

12) C O N F I D E N C E πŸ‘‘

13) Original version πŸ’―

14) "Cleanliness, a state of clarity, purity and precision."

15) An understanding soul, big heart.

16) Talented 

17) "One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say. "

18) "Treat people the way you want to be treated. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to. Respect is earned, not given."

19)  “The main factor behind success is self-control.”

20) MINDSET

21) Drink water! RUN, WORKOUT, EAT HEALTHYπŸƒπŸƒ

22) Judge-less πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
So those are my opinions about beauty. Well what can I say, beauty is in the eye of beholder. Mine would be totally different from your point of view but after all, those are my life principles. I might talking mostly about inner beauty that's because well I, personally didn't have a peaked confidence level about myself. #confession101 and yeap, those are the things that I'm working on and how I handle my insecurities. #weallhaveweakness #lol 

Bear in mind- Beauty is only skin deep.

So, dear readers, feel free to share your opinion on the comment box below!πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Good Night and have the sweetest dream ever!❤




No comments:

Post a Comment